Stellar ICENI Seminar for Bristol advisers – “Unlocking Estate Planning Opportunities”
Over the next 30 years it is estimated that £5.5 trillion will pass between the generations in the UK, representing the greatest transfer of wealth in history. This is known as The Inheritance Economy.
This brings an unrivalled opportunity for advisers who are desperate to support their clients during this turbulent period and find out more about how the latest estate planning opportunities.
That’s why Stellar ICENI (the new estate planning service by Stellar Asset Management) is hosting an event in Bristol called “Unlocking Estate Planning Opportunities” as part of its 2019 seminar programme.
Stellar ICENI brings together the key professional services required for holistic estate planning with Inheritance Tax qualifying investment management to provide an integrated service to support advisers in this area.
Stellar ICENI incorporates a wealth of expertise that you can rely upon, providing the support you need to offer a market-leading service to your clients and unlock the full potential of their estate planning requirements.
Meet the speakers
Business Development Director
Stellar Asset Management
- An introduction to Stellar Asset Management and Business Relief
- Our approach to investing and the key benefits for clients
- The growing need for effective estate planning and top 3 Planning ideas
Business Development Manager
Kings Court Trust
- How estate administration is the great facilitator of intergenerational wealth transfer
- How industry developments and technological advances are impacting this process for modern Executors and the risks these changes present
- Techniques to organically introduce the topic of death into the conversation with clients.
Name: Unlocking Estate Planning Opportunities
Date: 31 October 2019
Time: 08:30 – 11:00 GMT
Location: view the location of the event here
Join us to find out how advisers can:
- Keep full control of the advice process
- Connect now with the next generation of clients
- Retain funds under influence over the longer term
- Offer a wider and more complete service offering
- Develop expertise through key partnerships
- Demonstrate real value and tax savings to your clients
- Secure referrals to grow your client base
We look forward to seeing you there.
See our other upcoming events here.