Cash Flow Modelling for IHT
Please register below to sign-up for this event.
About This Event
Cashflow modelling is an essential step in successful estate planning. Our webinar aims to examine ways to help clients determine precisely what capital they may require for later life – as well as identify what opportunities for estate and succession and other financial planning are available in this area.
At times, this industry can be challenging – but with our insight, we can help advisers to navigate cashflow modelling, so they can further support and reassure their clients.
We will examine the key features and benefits of a cashflow modelling solution. These include:
- Total transparency – All changes are logged and highlighted throughout the plan, providing a clear audit trail.
- Detailed tax computations – Confidently deliver robust, future-proof advice with swift tax calculations and clear visuals that spell out the savings for your clients.
- Unlimited scenario planning – Compare the effects of multiple strategies on outcomes, with rigorous stress-testing built in.
- Efficient goal analysis – Calculate the capacity for loss, spend and return requirements and protection needs of your clients’ specified goals.
- Simplified data entry – Save time and ensure accuracy with an intuitive data entry system.
- Fully customisable settings – Ensure consistency across all users by applying firm level assumptions across multiple variables.
About Stellar Asset Management
Our services seek to provide relief from inheritance tax after two years, whilst allowing investors to maintain control over their capital.
Wealth preservation is at the forefront of our investment philosophy. We specialise in services that provide diversification and create a robust legacy for future generations.
Our Partner programme comprises organisations that focus on estate planning, including legal, tax advisory and trustee services. Together, we enable financial advisers to deliver a comprehensive intergenerational service to their clients.
Matthew Steiner, Corporate Director, Stellar Asset Management
Matthew has worked in the financial services industry since he graduated from Kingston University in 1997. Initially training and qualifying as a financial adviser, he joined Close Brothers Investment Limited in 2000 in the property investment team, where he gained his knowledge of physical assets and tax-advantaged products.
In 2012, he joined Stellar as a director and shareholder – and since then, has been instrumental in developing its range of Business Relief qualifying, Inheritance Tax Planning Services. In 2019, he launched Stellar’s award-winning Partner Services programme, which brings together expertise from across the estate planning industry, to provide financial advisers, individuals and businesses with the resources to produce robust tax and estate planning strategies.
Rob Tedder, Intelliflo
Rob Tedder has 14 years of paraplanning experience enabling him to understand the inner workings of wealth management from an administration and more technical paraplanner perspective.
Rob has lived and breathed the development of intelliflo planning from an initial spreadsheet to the powerful application you see today. He has seen first-hand the enhancements it can add to a firm’s core proposition, from both a client and business value perspective.
Rob is passionate about cashflow modelling and the benefits it can provide, and also the process of educating firms to use cashflow live and interactively with clients drawing on his own experience to demonstrate how this can be done.