Stellar is an independent financial services company that specialises in tax-efficient investment products for individuals.
We work with wealth managers, financial planners, solicitors and other intermediaries to offer investment opportunities that mitigate risk and deliver attractive, long-term returns across three areas.
- Inheritance Tax planning products utilise Business Property Relief and are fully insurable against loss of value
- Tax planning products typically offer significant tax reliefs for investors using legislation such as EIS and BPRA
- Investment products provide access to alternative investment sectors, such as hotels, and are suitable for SIPP and SASS
We offer insurable AIM portfolios for IHT relief, run by an award-winning fund manager with a proven track record. Our product range also offers the opportunity to participate in asset classes that usually have property or land at their core. This provides the security of tangible assets and low correlation with traditional asset classes.
We partner with specialist managers which enables us to provide consistent investment management to our financial planners and their clients. We use our experience to identify suitable opportunities, complete rigorous due diligence, and create products using the most tax efficient structure.
Current areas of specialism include:
- Renewable energy
- Bridging finance
- Owning and operating hotels
- Commercial & residential property development opportunities
Stellar is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an AIFMD firm. Stellar is a member of the EIS association.
Read an interview with Jonathan Gain, the Chief Executive of Stellar, about why he formed the company.