Key ISA and EIS Deadlines for Tax Year End 2021/22
Tax year end is fast approaching and there are a number of key deadline dates you need to know to ensure your clients make the most of their annual allowances.
When is the deadline for using annual allowances?
The tax year ends on Monday 5th April 2022. However, many platforms and services require information to be submitted before this deadline in order to ensure that all investments can be completed before the end of the tax year.
This is true for ISA and EIS investments, with deadlines up to three weeks before allowances are refreshed and the new tax year begins.
In order to help your clients meet their deadlines, we have compiled a list of key dates for your diary to make sure they maximise their tax efficiency.
Key deadline dates for your diary
- Investing in Stellar AiM ISA IHT Service
- Investing in Stellar Nova EIS Fund
Investing in Stellar AiM ISA IHT Service
- Friday 25th March 2022: Bed & ISA investment deadline
- Tuesday 29th March 2022: Deadline for all new ISA applications
- Friday 1st April 2022 (by 10am): ISA subscription and ISA top up deadline
For cleared funds to be received prior to the tax year-end deadline, we recommend:
- Electronic payments: ensuring that cleared funds are received by custodian for value date on or before Friday 1st April 2022 – valid account reference must be stated.
- Cheque payments: the cheque needs to be received by our custodian by Friday 25th March 2022.
- The overall ISA subscription limit for 2021/2022 is £20,000 for eligible investors.
- Any cash withdrawn from the Flexible ISA will need to be returned before the new tax year in order to fully utilise the allowance for 2021/2022.
Not sure which forms need to be completed and submitted before tax year end?
To help, we’ve created an application form decision tree which you can click here to download.
Investing in Stellar Nova EIS Fund
Upcoming Investment Allocations
- Monday 28th March 2022
Do you have any further questions?
If you need any help or support prior to tax year end, please get in touch with one of our team today on 020 3195 3500 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written by Jack Dobinson
Stellar Asset Management Limited does not offer investment or tax advice or make recommendations regarding investments. Prospective investors should ensure that they read the brochure and fully understand the risk factors before making any investment decision. The value of investments and the income from them may fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. No assurance or guarantee is given that any targeted returns will be achieved. Forecasts of potential future results are not a reliable indicator of actual future results.
Stellar Asset Management Limited of Kendal House, 1 Conduit Street, London W1S 2XA is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.